Work your way down the list of possible reasons why...
- Please check if the campaign has been approved, listed in the Scheduled Campaign area on the Summary page.
- Check the scheduled time on the campaign is correct. Please allow up to 5 minutes for processing an SMS campaign to be sent from the scheduled time.
- Please allow 45+ minutes from approving an MMS, Add2Wallet & Tap2Buy campaign if it is scheduled to go now. This allows the back-end processes to be configured for the send. This is especially prevalent for personalised MMSs. The 45 minutes is a pre-set time and allows the QA team time for QC to carry out the necessary checks, for example; valid links included, the code works at checkout if applicable, the image renders correctly on each phone type, and so on.
- There are insufficient credits on account. Check your account has enough credits to cover the send. SMS and MMS credits are separate.
- The image is over the 500KB limit. We cannot guarantee delivery of an MMS if the image is over 300KB.
- Check mobile numbers are correct in the recipient file, i.e. did you perform a clean of the data, possible landlines in the list, has the number been opted out?
- There may be a problem creating the image - please log it with support asap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.