Target can be used to generate a contact list for a campaign. The designer can be used to generate data from the following areas:
- Import from Affiliates like Salesforce
- Previous Campaigns
- Direct upload from a CSV of data
Target Designer is a powerful tool that assists in segmenting the data logged in our system from a previous Campaign into several example filters including
- Sent & Received SMS Campaigns
- Sent & Received MMS Campaigns
- TrackerLink click rates
- And many more
To use Target Designer:
- Go to Targets > Targets Summary. You can generate a New Target or Manage existing Targets from here. You have the option to view, edit or delete from here.
- To create a new Target, select Create/Upload CSV
- Select the Campaign name(s) you would like to include in this target. Review the data and create a target.
- You can add your CSV file into the Upload CSV section.
- Map the columns from the CSV according to requirements, generally the fields you use for the personalisation of the contact campaign.
- To use the Target in your SMS/MMS Contact Campaign please select in the Choose Recipients section of the Create SMS/MMS Campaign the Target list you just created from the drop down.