Design > Build MMS will bring you to the MMS template builder.
- In order to create an MMS, you must add at least one frame. To start creating a frame you must first choose a Design. You can either select a previously used design (these will be displayed on the left-hand side of the screen) or upload a new formatted design that you have saved. (Design files must be in .JPG, .PNG or .Gif format) Or use Canva to create a design.
- Once you have added your frames you have a number of options to edit and add details to your design. You can add text fields: Your text fields are fully customizable using the toolbar along the top of the preview image: you can select from a large list of fonts or upload your own. You can drag and drop the text field to any position on the design. You can change the font size, colour and alignment. Using the EFFECTS button you can add shadow to your text and change the angle of the text box.
- You can personalize the message in your text box by utilizing the personalised tags available on the left-hand side of the text screen. These tags will need to be associated with the data set you are using for your campaign.
- You have the option to add a QR code to your design. You can either upload a QR code that you have already generated or use our QR code generator to make one for you (you can use only one generated QR code per frame). Once uploaded you can resize and drag and drop the QR code on the design.
- You can also select or upload an image to use with your design by selecting the Images Library tab in the left-hand menu.
- If you are using multiple frames, you have the option to copy any of the text fields or images to one of or all of the frames in your design.
- If you are using multiple frames, you also have the ability to change the frame delay which will impact how long each frame is shown before cycling to the next frame.
- There is a preview button in the top toolbar which will allow you to view how your design will look on a phone screen. In order to view the preview, you will be asked to firstly Name your template and Save. You will then be asked to fill in sample data for any of the personalised tags you have added. The preview screen displays the image size in kB in the upper left corner of the display window, to guarantee delivery of your MMS this size must be below 300kB. If the previewed size of your MMS is over 300kB there is an image compressor in the preview screen that can be used to reduce the overall size of your MMS.
- We strongly recommend that you send a test to a small group in your team so you can see how the MMS looks on different screen sizes and types of mobile phones.
- Select the Send Test button from the upper toolbar. This will open a popup window where you can manage a small group of recipients for a test message. You can opt to Remember Test Group to save this group of recipients for future tests.
- Fill in the required fields and then select Send. The recipients will receive the MMS to their phones as it will be sent out in the campaign. If you wish to make amendments be sure to save your updates as required and test again.
Article is closed for comments.