Creating a new product in Tap2Buy is simple. This help article will step you through how to create a simple product for Tap2Buy.
1. Tap2Buy > Create Product
2. Select simple for Product type.
3. Enter the product details: Add Product Name, Description, Brand Name, Weight, Price (AUD), and choose an appropriate category to list your product under from the Category dropdown.
4. Add Stock Quantity to the simple product you are creating. Inventory is not managed here. Only enter the amount you have set aside for sale on Tap2Buy platform. If you enter 5, then you only have 5 to sell via Tap2Buy.
5. Upload your Product images using the Manage Images button. Four images are the required minimum for each product.
Image dimensions are:
To Activate Your Product
1. Go to Tap2Buy > Products and you will see a list of all your products you have created so far.
2. Find the product you wish to set Active in the list.
3. Go to the Actions column and click on the three dots and an action menu will show.
4. Ensure your Tabs have the correct information. Instructions for Editing the Tabs provided here: https://mobiledigital.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/5088262935695
5. You can Edit your Product from here. Or you can View your Product to see all the Product details you entered and the Preview of what your product will look like on a mobile device.
6. Click Enable to set your product to Active.
Please sign in to leave a comment.