Offering intouch users the capability to incorporate our unique Add2Wallet.link (Add2Wallet) functionality. This means that intouch users can design, send and track the behaviours of those who add offers, passes, and loyalty cards to their phone wallet. To create a Pass follow the instructions provided.
- Go to Add2Wallet > Create Pass
- Populate the above information accordingly, Pass Name is the name for this pass, include a Pass Description so you know what campaign it relates to. The Organisation Name will appear in the preview of the customer's lock screen if enabled and the Notification Icon (recommended size 90x90 pixel) we recommend including your logo. We showcase here what it may look like.
- Progress to the Pass Layout section. See dimensions for images are above. Include your Logo and campaign Banner here.
- Populate the Front of the Pass accordingly. The content of the 3 pre-populated fields (Amount, Code, and Expiry) for this pass can be updated, just select from the dropdown menu to set your own up. The Background color, the color of the labels and values can also be updated. If you have a brand colour and know the code just enter it here or select from the color palette.
- There is the option here to include a bar code, it mirrors the content of the Code field. This can be removed if required, just untick Use Barcode.
- The next tab is Back. This can contain more detailed information on the pass. The Message tag is mandatory and is the area to add more information about the Pass. The Message tag's content can include personalisation, using the appropriate tag reference i.e. <Firstname>. It will draw from the information you map in the campaign setup.
- You can add additional tags accordingly and populate them with the content you want to appear from here.
- Geolocation is another feature of the pass. You can add up to 10 locations for each pass. These are not visible to the pass holder. But when the customer has automatic updates enabled on their phone, the pass will generate a push notification to notify them of their proximity to the store for example.
- To add a new location go to Add2Wallet > Location and then add a new location.
- Add a Label name. Then enter the start of the address and click Check Location to verify it is valid. The system will populate accordingly.
- Date-related Notifications can be added to the pass also. The capacity to add 3 dates is available. (Generally, birthdates or expiry dates are used here)
- Once set up, you can click on the Create button to generate a pass.
- To test the Pass select Add2Wallet > Passes
- Create Push Campaign. The options available here are to Create a Push Notification that sends a quick message or reminder to active customers.
- For a Push Notification, populate the fields accordingly, and click create.
- This will auto-generate a Push Campaign. View in Add2Wallet > Push, latest created push is under Unapproved Status.
- Click on View under the Action column (3 dots) and then check your push campaign details and Approve. This will send a notification at the designated date and time.
- or Create Pass Push Update where you can update the content of the pass i.e. the back page without a notification. Or the values of the pass without notification to the customer.
- Go to Push area and Click on Create to start a Push Update.
- The values of the fields on the front of the pass and the contents of the fields on the back of the pass can be updated. Set the date and time you want the updates to be sent out and click on Create once populated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.